Brian Tracy Lead to Gold Book ReviewAugust 30, 2016
Steve Rodgers Vroom Veer Stories
- How does a guy that leaves home at 17 without a college degree become a CEO?
- What is it like to rub elbows and work with Warren Buffett?
- Did you feel like you had arrived when you became CEO?
- Now you are the CEO, and it’s your job to do corporate cuts. Yikes.
- Even though the writing is on the wall, getting fired still hurts.
- Jumped into massive action and started a business the day after being fired.
- The strange road back to where he started under Warren Buffett’s company.
- The big veer now, becoming a vegan and an overall “health nut”
- How did he learn he was 100% responsible for everything in his life.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download